March 15, 2018 – Museum of Jewish Heritage, Manhattan
Fundraising is all about creating trust and building relationships that lead logically to donating, giving and other support. If you want to hone your direct response fundraising skills and stay apprised of the latest trends in nonprofit membership development. The 3rd annual Nonprofit FundCon will bring together fundraising and development executives from nonprofits across New York to discuss how to create a campaign and raise money.
Discussions to include:
· Fundraising 101: What is basic, cheap or free? A Checklist of Tools
· Smarter Fundraising Using Analytics & Data
· Creating and implementing a successful event while raising significant funds
· Enhancing direct response campaigns
· Importance of a fundraising mindset to all of your organizational communications
· Online Fundraising to Enhance Your Message: From Websites to Mobile to Social Media to Mobile
· Storytelling — How to Tell the Story of Your Organization
· The Evolution of Relationships
· Where does crowdfunding fits into an overall digital fundraising strategy
Who will attend?
Nonprofit Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Board of Directors, Consultants, Agencies and Other Marketing Professionals, Nonprofit Development, Marketing and Strategy Officers, Direct Response Fundraisers, Major Gifts Officers & Staff, Membership Staff, city and state public officials in communications and public affairs, and those who service these executives