The 5th annual Nonprofit FundCon focuses on how to increase fundraising strategies and opportunities for nonprofits in New York. Fundraising is all about creating trust and building relationships that lead logically to donating, giving and other support. Join us to hone your direct response fundraising skills and stay apprised of the latest trends in nonprofit membership development. Bring your organization into the 21st century and abandon old practices that are depleting your valuable resources! It’s a new day in the nonprofit industry; join us as we explore these insights and strategies.
Discussions to Include:
- Fundraising 101: What is basic, cheap or free? A Checklist of Tools
- Creating and Implementing a Successful Event while Raising Significant Funds
- Online Fundraising to Enhance Your Message: From Websites to Social Media to Mobile
- Storytelling - How to Tell the Story of Your Organization
- How Culture Impacts Marketing: Why Raising More Money Requires Instilling Equity at Every Level
- Unleashing the Power of New Technology
- The Challenges of Accounting in Fundraising
- Fundraising Across the Generations
Nonprofit Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Board of Directors, Consultants, Agencies and other Marketing Professionals, Nonprofit Development, Marketing and Strategy Officers, Direct Response Fundraisers, Major Gift Officers and Staff, Membership Staff, City and State Public Officials in Communications and Public Affairs, and those who service these executives.
Interested in participating? Speaking and sponsorship opportunties are available! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!